“Now I want to transfer my WeChat audio messages to my new iPhone X, how could I do it?”
WeChat audio messages are widely used right now to communicate with our friends and family, it can help us save some time and listen to some familiar voice. Also some people couldn’t see the content without listening them, now how could we keep those messages when we change our iPhone or phones? Here we’ll learn some tips about how to transfer WeChat audio messages to iPhone X.
Transfer WeChat Audio Messages to iPhone X via WeChat Server
Although WeChat server can only help us save WeChat chat log for 7 days, we can still use them to help us transfer those WeChat audio messages.
1. Connect your old phone or iPhone with Wifi, open your WeChat.
2. Go to Me—Setting—Chat Log—Chat Log Migration, tap on it and choose WeChat messages you need, tap on “Done”, then you will get a QR code.
3. Now log in WeChat with same WeChat ID and password on your iPhone X, then scan the QR code. And it will begin migrating.
Transfer WeChat Audio Messages to iPhone X with iTunes
Now we’ll show you how to transfer WeChat audio messages to iPhone X with iTunes, when your former phone is also an iPhone.
1. Launching your iTunes, connect your old iPhone with PC, when it’s recognized, click “Backup Now” on the right page, and confirm with “Backup”.
2. When finish backup, you can go to Files—Summary, then you can see your backup files there.
3. Now you can connect your iPhone X with it, and tap on “Restore Backup”, and confirm with “Restore”.
Restore WeChat Audio Messages to iPhone X from iCloud
Also we can come to iCloud for help, but it doesn’t support us to do it selectively.
1. Connect your old iPhone with Wifi, go to Setting—iCloud, log in it with your Apple ID and password.
2. Then turn on iCloud driver and WeChat button, tap on “Backup”, and confirm with “Backup Now”.
3. When finish backup, connect your iPhone X with Wifi, log in iCloud with same Apple ID and password.
4. When log in, go to Setting—General—Erase All Content and Setting, when all content and settings are erased, go to set up assistant with a hello screen.
5. Swipe to begin the set up progress, choose the backup files you need, tap on “Restore Backup”, and confirm with “Restore”.